Le Cénacle Chthonien
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

Goodbye and thanks for all the Cthulhu!

4 participants

Goodbye and thanks for all the Cthulhu! Empty Goodbye and thanks for all the Cthulhu!

Message par konx Lun 14 Déc 2015 - 13:22

Hi guys!

Given the death of the game and given also my lost interest in a game that had a lot of potential but was, in my opinion, dumbed down by nerfs in a way that made it unplayable to me(*), I am here to say goodbye to all the awesome people I have met playing this game!

Be it in Liege, Stahleck or Paris, I always had a lot of fun! I have met great people (no names to not leave anyone out Very Happy ) traveling around and it was a blast.

To all of you, a big THANK YOU because the game was awesome, but the people playing it were MORE AWESOME! Smile

I will keep reading the forums, but I doubt there will be another chance to meet, unfortunately Sad

Good luck with everything in the future!

And since it is almost time, have a nice Christmas holiday and a happy new year!

cheers

Francesco / Konx

(*) As far as I am concerned, the game right now is in a state of (to use a MtG related terminology) constructed-sealed deck. As in: you build a deck from a pool of cards (constructed) but at the end, a good mix of good removal and good characters makes the good decks, with any other strategy severely damped. Not too fun for me.
konx
Touriste perdu à Dunwich

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Goodbye and thanks for all the Cthulhu! Empty Re: Goodbye and thanks for all the Cthulhu!

Message par Blacksun Lun 14 Déc 2015 - 16:52

See you soon on L5R Wink
Blacksun
Blacksun
Champion de France 2015 et 2009

Goodbye and thanks for all the Cthulhu! Empty Re: Goodbye and thanks for all the Cthulhu!

Message par Katagena Lun 14 Déc 2015 - 17:07

Thanks for your feedback.

Before L5R, there are lot of Game of Thrones players in Netherlands. May be this information can interesting you.

Sorry for CoC. FFG kill him. He never support the game like he should be.
Katagena
Katagena
Erudit dans l'Occulte

http://letronedeferjce.forumactif.com/

Message par Blacksun Mer 16 Déc 2015 - 8:25

GoT with its reboot is clearly an interesting game but i don't like the deck building tied to one faction. 

L5R, it's more about nostalgia. It was my last CCG (aka "pay to win") with an amazing and active community in France.

May be we will try to organize a last european championship on cthulhu to test the last deluxe box Wink
Blacksun
Blacksun

Message par mzi Sam 6 Fév 2016 - 11:08

Hi Konx and goodbye
We had really good fun with this game and I clearly remember the games we played together in Liege.
Thank you very much, and so long!
mzi
mzi
Champion des Belges 2011
Champion des Belges 2011

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé