Le Cénacle Chthonien
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – ...
Voir le deal

[Stahleck 2010] European LCG Championship 8-10 octobre 2010

+12
arcanis
Prodigee
Blacksun
thorondor
Angelius
Paladur
dadajef
Tolodine
B_P
Mr Patate
ArticMan
FredhoT
16 participants

Page 3 sur 3 Précédent  1, 2, 3

[Stahleck 2010] European LCG Championship 8-10 octobre 2010 - Page 3 Empty Re: [Stahleck 2010] European LCG Championship 8-10 octobre 2010

Message par arcanis Mer 13 Oct 2010 - 16:09

Pour infos j'ai posté mon deck.
arcanis
arcanis
Vice-Champion d'Europe 2010
Vice-Champion d'Europe 2010

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[Stahleck 2010] European LCG Championship 8-10 octobre 2010 - Page 3 Empty Re: [Stahleck 2010] European LCG Championship 8-10 octobre 2010

Message par Jhaelen Jeu 14 Oct 2010 - 23:27

Thanks for your timely report, Fred! It makes for an interesting read and is a nice addition to the two reports from Francesco and Michele.
FredhoT a écrit:
6) Wolfgang Penetsdorfer - Autriche (10) - Shub
10) Michael Ruth - Allemagne (5) - Shub "mi-go"
14) Gijs De Boer - Hollande (0) - Shub
(Stav, peux-tu confirmer les decks, je l'ai fait de tête)
I'm sure Stavros will soon post more information about the decks played, but I can already add some information about the players I encountered:

IIRC, Wolfgang's deck was similar to my previous first choice for the Championship deck. It was a mix of Hastur and Shub. I think there was even a third faction involved (Yog?). It contained a lot of different cards, since Wolfgang didn't have multiple copies of many.

Gijs De Boer was playing Agency/Shub both in Championship and Highlander.

Myself, I had started preparing four different decks, but due to running out of time, only two were playable when the tournaments started. I ended up using an Agency/Miskatonic deck focussing on investigation in both the Multi-player and Championship tournaments.

The other deck I had ready was Hastur/Shub and focused on insanity and monster characters. I had decided against using it after playtesting against Christian's Agency/Hastur deck (which was very similar to the GenCon winning deck, except it lacked the Seventy Stairs). I also realized during the Nation's Cup that it didn't really matter which deck I played, since it seemed that with my limited experience I didn't stand a chance against such excellent players.

The two other deck ideas which weren't quite ready were Syndicate/Yog, focusing on skill reduction and cultists, and Cthulhu/Miskatonic deck with a Night/Dreamer theme.

As yo can see I was trying to include every faction in one way or another without mirroring the well-known Agency/Hastur combination. Unfortunately there were several ideas I had to dismiss because I was lacking multiple copies of many key cards (I only have one of each APs).
Jhaelen
Jhaelen
Reporter intrigué à l'Arkham Herald

Message par Tolodine Ven 15 Oct 2010 - 6:36

Bravo à tous!

J'aurais aimé en être... mais comme le disait Prod, la vie avant et sur le coup, il y a des priorités...
Sinon, j'ai la surprise de trouver un nom connu dans les italiens, Michele Sommi. Il s'est bien défendu, apparemment.
Tolodine
Tolodine
Détective privé paumé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 3 sur 3 Précédent  1, 2, 3