Le Cénacle Chthonien
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-35%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Philips Hue Kit de démarrage : 3 Ampoules Hue E27 White + Pont de ...
64.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

CoC LCG regionals in Amsterdam! 28th of May 2011

3 participants

CoC LCG regionals in Amsterdam! 28th of May 2011 Empty CoC LCG regionals in Amsterdam! 28th of May 2011

Message par konx Mer 30 Mar 2011 - 9:09

Free your agendas, the official Call of Cthulhu regional for The Netherlands is coming!

When: Saturday 28th of May; door open at 10.30, the tournament will start at 11.30
Where: Cafe' 2 Klaveren, De Clercqstraat 136 1052 NP Amsterdam, Netherlands

Format: Swiss system + top4. Number of rounds to be determined according to the number of players.
Time for round: 50 minutes.

Rules&Judge: Official FFG rules will be applied. The last published FAQ will be used. In case of problems/questions the supreme Judge will be the organizer (that is me Razz). Of course I'm not a tyrant so in case of problems I will ask around, but to stop any question my decision will be the correct decision.

You can use cards up to "Initiations of the Favored" asylum pack, the third in the serie Rituals of the Order. There could be a change here if the fourth AP (Aspirations of Ascension) will be available in time.

Price: I have to see how much it will cost in total to have the kit, but the price shouldn't be much more than 5 euro

How to arrive to 2 Klaveren:

- by car: when you arrive at the Ring of Amsterdam (A10-E22) follow directions for S105. Exit at S105 and follow for the center. Turn right on Willem de Zwijgerlaan. At the end of the street start searching a parking spot because the cafe' is close Smile

- by public transport: plan your trip here http://journeyplanner.9292.nl/

Staying in Amsterdam: if you arrive the day before or you want to stay in Amsterdam for the weekend (I recommend it!!! it is a lot of fun Very Happy) here is a list of some hostels just for reference; I'm sure you can find more on the web together with B&B/Hotels

http://www.flyingpig.nl
http://www.bobsyouthhostel.nl/
http://www.stayokay.com/index.php?pageID=3250

Additional information:
the location is a bar, so it is possible to have snacks-drinks-lunch there. It is so FORBIDDEN to bring your own food/drinks. The prices are fair and the food is good. Check the website for the menu' (menu kaart).

How to register: reply here giving your name. Preregistration is useful for me to organize a better event! If you are pre-registered and you cannot come, please let me know! With the preregistration there are no obligations, it is just a favor you are doing to me and to the other players.

Prize support: FFG regional kit includes

Call of Cthulhu: The Card Game Prizes:

* 1 “Regional Champion 2011” Trophy
* 1 Signed and Certified “Regional Champion 2011” Certificate
* 2 playmats for the top two players of the tournament
* 4 Large 24” x 26” uncut card sheets from a recent expansion print run
* 8 Large glossy art prints
* 8 “Call of Cthulhu Regional Championship 2011” cloisonne pins
* 16 sets of 4 double sided limited run Domain cards (64 cards total)
* 1 of the following for the “Asylum prize” - Card box, Playmat, Pin Set, or token set from a recent Game Night Kit for the last place player

In addition, I will offer:
- For the Champion: set (3x) of signed Behind bars
- For the second: set (3x) of signed Moon Beast Galley

Any question? If you have any question you can send an email to cesc...@gmail.com or write a message here.

I hope to see many of you in Amsterdam!!!

EDIT:

The new FAQ is out on FFG website! We will follow those rules, so be sure you read it to be updated with the new changes!

Moreover, a remark about decklist: since, at the end of the tournament, I want to provide a report, it is mandatory to give the list of the deck at the beginning of the first round. (the lists will be kept secret for all the players until the end of the tournament, obviously).

In this way, it is even possible to check the legality of the decklists according to the FAQ.

Thanks for your help! (hope to see someone of you, guys:D)

bye

Konx / Francesco

Dernière édition par konx le Jeu 7 Avr 2011 - 10:01, édité 1 fois
konx
Touriste perdu à Dunwich

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

CoC LCG regionals in Amsterdam! 28th of May 2011 Empty Re: CoC LCG regionals in Amsterdam! 28th of May 2011

Message par FredhoT Mer 30 Mar 2011 - 18:45

Hello Francesco.

Interesting. I'll see if it's possible to do it or not, but my gameclub yearly WE is just the week after (during the French championship...).

I'll post here to tell you if I'm planning to participate or not.

I wish you the best for the organisation.

[edit: on the cafe wesite, do I read and understand correctly: "er mag gerookt worden" = it is allowed to smoke... ? Mmmh, not something I'm glad to read... No
FredhoT
FredhoT
Interné par erreur à l'asile d'Arkham

CoC LCG regionals in Amsterdam! 28th of May 2011 Empty Re: CoC LCG regionals in Amsterdam! 28th of May 2011

Message par konx Mer 30 Mar 2011 - 20:30

FredhoT a écrit:Hello Francesco.

Interesting. I'll see if it's possible to do it or not, but my gameclub yearly WE is just the week after (during the French championship...).

I'll post here to tell you if I'm planning to participate or not.

I wish you the best for the organisation.

[edit: on the cafe wesite, do I read and understand correctly: "er mag gerookt worden" = it is allowed to smoke... ? Mmmh, not something I'm glad to read... No

Hi!

I hope you can make it! I know that the week after that the French event will take place, but it was not possible for me to organize the tournament in a different date Sad

I still hope that someone wants to enjoy the tournament and the city Smile

About the smoking: I can't really tell you what is written there (my Dutch is equal to my French, zero Razz) but I've been there several times for different events and I've never seen someone smoking!

I honestly wouldn't be worried about that.

Hope to see you here! Smile

Konx
konx
Touriste perdu à Dunwich

Message par Marius O'Bannion Ven 8 Avr 2011 - 9:52

About the smoking in 2Klaveren:

The Dutch laws state that you can't smoke in the same area as the employes of the bar. There is a seperate smoking area outside of the playing tables. Also, the cellar is for rent, and you're allowed to smoke there, but that means there is no service.

In other words, there is no smoking in the game area.
Marius O'Bannion
Marius O'Bannion
Assistant de laboratoire soupçonneux

Message par FredhoT Mar 19 Avr 2011 - 15:18

Mmmmh, I'm considering it, arriving at Amsterdam friday 27th evening, or saturday morning around 10am, and leaving it saturday 28th evening. Probably travelling by car. I'll only do it if I'm not alone from the club (Mr Patate? Arcanis? Supa? Tolodine (if you shut you mouth during the travel)? Wendigo?...)
(for B_P I'm quite sure it will not be possible).
FredhoT
FredhoT

Message par konx Ven 6 Mai 2011 - 13:32

FredhoT a écrit:Mmmmh, I'm considering it, arriving at Amsterdam friday 27th evening, or saturday morning around 10am, and leaving it saturday 28th evening. Probably travelling by car. I'll only do it if I'm not alone from the club (Mr Patate? Arcanis? Supa? Tolodine (if you shut you mouth during the travel)? Wendigo?...)
(for B_P I'm quite sure it will not be possible).

Well guys, I hope to see you there Smile

A small Update: Aspiration of Ascension will be tournament legal!

I've asked on FFG forum and I have received some answers (even if not official from FFG) and most players agree that if the AP is available a couple of weeks before the tournament then it should be tournament legal.

So, you can use it!

bye

Konx
konx
Touriste perdu à Dunwich

Message par FredhoT Mer 18 Mai 2011 - 14:39

Unfortunately my wife broke herself a foot yesterday. I must stay at home as much as possible during the coming WE's to help with the children. I have to decline.

Sorry and I hope you'll be a lot of fun players and enjoy the games a lot.

FredhoT
FredhoT

Message par konx Jeu 19 Mai 2011 - 8:17

FredhoT a écrit:Unfortunately my wife broke herself a foot yesterday. I must stay at home as much as possible during the coming WE's to help with the children. I have to decline.

Sorry and I hope you'll be a lot of fun players and enjoy the games a lot.

Hi FredhoT!

Sorry to hear that!! I wish her a speedy recovery Smile

So, since you can make it to Amsterdam, I'll try harder to make it for the French tournament the week after Wink

bye

Konx
konx
Touriste perdu à Dunwich

Message par FredhoT Jeu 19 Mai 2011 - 19:10

konx a écrit:
Hi FredhoT!

Sorry to hear that!! I wish her a speedy recovery Smile
thanks Francesco. I'll pass the kind words to her.

konx a écrit:
So, since you can make it to Amsterdam, I'll try harder to make it for the French tournament the week after Wink
Where I will not go neither, sorry, I have my club's yearly game WE in the Ardennes the same WE... I think maybe B_P and mzi will come to Amsterdam, but I'm not sure about that.

I plan to go to Stahleck and of course to see you again in Liège for the IRV.
FredhoT
FredhoT

Message par FredhoT Dim 29 Mai 2011 - 11:17

Hello Francesco.

I'd be eager to read a small report of the dutch regionals.

FredhoT
FredhoT

Message par konx Mer 1 Juin 2011 - 10:03

FredhoT a écrit:Hello Francesco.

I'd be eager to read a small report of the dutch regionals.

Hi!

The report is available at the following link (in English, of course)

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp?efid=35&efcid=4&efidt=500195

For any questions, ask Smile

Konx
konx
Touriste perdu à Dunwich

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé