Le Cénacle Chthonien
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-35%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Philips Hue Kit de démarrage : 3 Ampoules Hue E27 White + Pont de ...
64.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

CoC Regionals - combine organization?

4 participants

CoC Regionals - combine organization? Empty CoC Regionals - combine organization?

Message par konx Ven 25 Fév 2011 - 14:03

Hi everyone!

First of all, I'm sorry that I'm not writing in French but I don't know it Razz

Second, I hope this is the correct forum section to discuss this issue: otherwise I would ask to the moderator to move it to the appropriate section.

Some of you should remember me from the Stahleck tournament, I hope Smile My name is Francesco and I'm an Italian CoC player that is living in Amsterdam (NL) at the moment!

I'm thinking about organizing a CoC regional here in Amsterdam; in doing so, I was thinking to invite the French and Belgium players to have a bigger event but, of course, I was thinking even to participate in the French/Belgium edition, if someone is taking care/want to organize it!

So, this message is sent with two purposes:

a) Ask if someone wants to organize such an event in France
b) If so, try to organize in different dates with respect to the NL or Belgium tournament (if they organize it) in such a way that it would be possible, for people who wants to do it, to participate to the different tournaments.

What I can say is that if the French regional will be organized in an easy-to-reach (example: Paris) location I would do my best to be there (working problems aside).

At the moment, a general idea, for the Amsterdam-regional, would be to have the tournament late-may/beginning of june.

Let me know what you think about this proposal and if someone would be interested in traveling for the occasion.

To finish, a huge "HI GUYS" to all the people I met in Stahleck Very Happy

bye

Francesco / Konx
konx
Touriste perdu à Dunwich

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

CoC Regionals - combine organization? Empty Re: CoC Regionals - combine organization?

Message par FredhoT Ven 25 Fév 2011 - 15:00

Hi Francesco.

French Championships are set up in Lyon and the current foreseen date is 3-5 June. See this topic:
https://cenacle-hd.1fr1.net/t2047-cf-2011-dates-et-premieres-informations
FredhoT
FredhoT
Interné par erreur à l'asile d'Arkham

CoC Regionals - combine organization? Empty Re: CoC Regionals - combine organization?

Message par Prodigee Ven 25 Fév 2011 - 17:53

As I had a nice Stahleck experience, I should be interested joining an Amsterdamer tournament !!

Give us some returns, I'd be delighted to play against you and the other nice buddies I met whose play this game!
Prodigee
Prodigee
Grand Ancien

Message par Tolodine Ven 25 Fév 2011 - 19:16

It's should be a pleasure to go to Amsterdam for a tournament. I will see if the date is good for me
Tolodine
Tolodine
Détective privé paumé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé